deals on back to school supplies

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Purex Crystals Fabric Softener

I recently received a sample of Purex crystals fabric softener from the Purex insiders club, and I have to say it is the absolute best fabric softener I have ever tried. I have tried everything from bars to sheets to liquids and none of them compare to the crystals. I live in a house with two toddlers and 3 other adults, all the adults in my house smoke cigarettes. I know its a nasty habit. I can remember whenever my sister would give me her kids hand me downs for my kids, i always loved the way they smelled being as she is a non smoker. Until  the crystals came out I tried every fabric softener i could find hoping I could get my clothes to smell like I didnt smoke and nothing worked but once I received the crystals I gave it a shot and low and behold voila now when I pull my kids clothes out of the dryer you would never know they come from a house of smokers its amazing and the softness is incredible. I also have hard water and once again no fabric softener would take that rough feeling out of my towels that is until purex crystals now my towels are so soft my kids cuddle up with them all the time. I will never use any other fabric softener in my home! Thank you Purex for making the best fabric softener of all time and thank you for making it affordable!   





2 comments:

  1. Yay! Third follower! I'm following from the Purex Insiders. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete